Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Service Response Guidelines*
Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of LaGrange Park/North Riverside will contact you to arrange for service. You’ll know help is on the way and you won't have to face this alone.
Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of LaGrange Park/North Riverside will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the restoration plan will be communicated to you and your adjuster or property manager.
*service may vary by location
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (708) 240-4873
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of La Grange Park / North Riverside arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.